This policy has been drafted in compliance with General Data Protection Regulation, which came into effect in Ireland in 2018. It relates to how data is collected through this website and via e-communications (emails).
Presence Communications Ltd (trading as Presence PR) is the data controller for this website. The appointed Data Privacy Manager is Sinead Ryan.
Presence PR does not track or collect information through this website.
1. What data do we collect: Should you wish us to contact you with our press releases and other news, we will collect your first and second names, your contact details (email address) and your preference (subjects you may be interested in: ie. Food & drink, hospitality, fashion…)
2. How we collect data: You can submit your data by email or by post. We need your written authorisation to collect your data.
3. Why do we collect data: We will only use your data in order to communicate with you in line with your preferences.
4. How do we protect your data: Your data is held on an encrypted server.
5. Will we sell your data: No, Presence PR will not sell your data.
6. How do I opt out of your communications: Simply email mailto: email@example.com with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject field.
7. What happens to my data after I opt out? As per the regulation, we only retain your data for as long as it is necessary and we commit to safely removing it from our server within 30 working days.